8:17:00 PM
Disillusioned and Enlightened.

Can anybody be those two things at the same time?

Finally seen through the flakiness and shakyness of some things. What you are will never change. I've realized that friendship like love, is not as easy as it seems to be. It isn't a matter of meeting that special best friend and living happily ever after, because there will be ups and downs. And not necessarily after a down, will an up come. I don't think I can take this teetering on the edge and wondering where to put my foot next anymore, when I used to think every thing was the way it used to be.

It used to be simple.

I would like to rant against everybody who has in some way offended me, but I honestly can't be bothered.

I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore, and I have no inclination to be social outside of the ArtsFac and lumps.

we might as well be
strangers.


&profilo
Char. or Kinky.
Crescent, NJ
A02
38th Student Council.
Loves her friends. And shopping.

&ascoltare
current obessions ;

sgspree! XD
Post A's Plans. >:(
Gilmore Girls!

&amici
% Lumps.
% 05a02!! :))
% christine
% haoie
% laura
% jiali
% rhoda
% ruth
% suzie
% steph

% my heartbreak.

Photo: Foto Decadent
Textures: /Carton Squid Fingers
Brushes: Romance Box Funeral Monster
Host: Blogger
Designer: Provocative}
Lyrics: Banana Pancakes - Jack Johnson

&discorso
&archive